Included in the price:
- Competitor t-shirt (for all 21km – 100km runners and the first 500 10km, 15km runners to register)
- Finisher medal
- Charity of 20USD to a local NGO (for 21km – 100km distances)
- Shuttle to start and back from finish
- Water and fruit at checkpoint
- Start fee for Government
- Hoang Lien National Park Entrance fee
- Finisher meal after the Saturday run at Topas Ecolodge
- Participation in the Winner Ceremony on Sunday
- Massage in the finish area (subject to availability)
| Plus 15km
Race bib collection (Updated)
Pick up your race bib and the important information letter at:
- 18-19 Sep.: 8AM – 7PM, Topas Travel office in Hanoi – 1B, Alley 12/2/5, Dang Thai Mai, Hanoi
- 21 Sep.: EXPO DAY, 8AM – 6PM, Sapa Square
- 22 Sep.: 8AM – 6PM, 10km & 15km Bib hand-out and registration, Sapa Square
Race Day: Saturday, 22 September 2018
Time of departure to start – Meeting point:
- 100km: 8:30 PM (Note: this is on FRIDAY Sept 21) – In front of Sapa Church (Central square)
- 70km: 2:30 AM – In front of Sapa Church (Central square)
- 42km: 6:45 AM – In front of Sapa Church (Central square)
- 21km: 8:30 AM – In front of Sapa Church (Central square) – For 21km runners only: please drop off your bags here before getting on the bus. You will pick them up at the finish line later.
Note: The buses start on time and do not wait for late runners.
All runners will finish at Topas Ecolodge and here you can have a nice shower and enjoy the included soup for lunch. You are welcome to hang out and support later runners. Have a massage, a drink and relax after a stunning day.
Transport back to Sapa
There will be free hourly shuttle buses back to Sapa throughout the day.
We recommend that you bring a small bag with a towel, clean clothes and money. You can hand it in before start and pick it up at the finish line at Topas Ecolodge.
Sunday, 23 September 2018
Compete in one of the hardest 10km races and see the beauty of Muong Hoa Valley.
The Opening Ceremony will be at 8.45 AM in front of the church. Start 9:00 AM.
Price is only 35USD or 25USD for those who also run long distance. The race starts and finishes in the middle of Sapa.
Join our Winners & Farewell Ceremony at 12:00 PM for all participating in this years Vietnam Mountain Marathon.
If you wish to get more out of your stay in Vietnam we have some special VMM tours.