Full refund – before 21 June 2018
You can get a full refund less $50 administration fee if you advise us by email anytime before 11:59PM (CET) 21 June 2018.
50% refund – between 22 June 2018 and 21 August 2018
50% refund of the total payment if you advise us by email between 22 June and 11:59PM (CET) on 21 August 2018.
No refund – after 21 August 2018
No monetary refund if you advise us after 11:59PM (CET) on 21 August 2018.
Please email us at: email@example.com
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organizers – unsafe (for example due to heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organizers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course or cancel the event.
Organizers also reserve the right to cancel the event for any other reason which may include but is not limited to terrorism and war. If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made. Due to the scale of the event and travel and commitment involved for competitors, it is not practical to re-schedule the event to any other weekend.
- To change distances, a $20 administration fee must be paid.
- Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
- No refunds are available if changing to a shorter distance.
- No changes of distances after 21 August 2018 or sold out.
- Changing distances to 10km & 15km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Full refund of the price difference for changes before 21 June 2018. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes between 22 June and 21 August 2018.
Changing name / transferring entries
- Entries may be transferred to another runner until 21 August 2018. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
- If the new runner wishes to change distances the relevant fees will also be applicable.
- Entrants to 42km, 70km and 100km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- 21km entrants must be 16 years old on race day.
- For the 10km & 15km, race entrants under 16 are permitted but parents/guardians must sign the consent form on race packet collection. Race entrants up to 14 must run along with the guardian.
- Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.